Hopefully, you celebrated yourself plus all you have to be grateful for at the end of last year. Now you can turn to weight loss in this new year.
Whether you gained pounds during holiday festivities or have wanted to shed weight for a long time, SLIM4Life is a sensible way of eating you can trust.
Better than a “Resolution”…
“Resolutions” tell people to make drastic, huge goals most do not stick with. Then, they signal failure when people skip out on the goals one day or one time.
Well, a positive intention or state was the whole point behind the resolution in the first place. Most people forget that as soon as the first sense of failure sets in.
The intention is healthy eating. The state is a healthy body, life and mind. This should never be something for you to change. This should just be the way of your life all the time!
You will eat and lose.
SLIM4Life is a unique program that works with, not against, the healthy human desire to eat. That’s right! We teach you to eat a bounty of nutritious foods in wise proportions and still lose 3 to 5 pounds per week.
This is our natural instinct. But it is not what we see. We see commercials and advertisements for fat-laden fast foods or huge restaurant meals. These are sold as pleasure and fun.
SLIM4Life changes the narrative. Our program reinforces what a pleasurable, fun diet truly looks like for fit people who feel great.
You will return to your natural instincts with food.
Our approach to weight loss is simple and time-tested as the best method. It aims to spark:
- Healthy eating. Our centers have 30 years of experience in teaching proper eating habits with nutrient-dense foods in the right proportions for your age and body type.
- Balanced lifestyle. We encourage you to enjoy foods you love and not feel restricted.
- Lasting changes. SLIM4Life is not a short-term battle to do something out of the ordinary, but a long-term new approach.
You will succeed with a team.
Too many people hesitate to lose weight because they think they must do it alone. We make your weight reduction goal a group effort.
- Medical doctors. Trained doctors take our clients’ present health conditions and concerns into account with all our individualized programs.
- Nutritionists. Nutritionists ensure your plan includes enough vitamins and minerals from a variety of your favorite foods you enjoy and look forward to.
- Counselors. Consider our signature counselors your new best friends and accountability partners as you head into a new way of living.
The holidays are over, but keep celebrating with a start to weight loss. We work with people interested in KETO plans and our SLIM4Life “At-Home” program for those who live far from our centers. Here is to a new year and a new you!