Navigating through COVID-19: A special note from President & CEO of Slim4Life, Vahna Benedict
Dear Valued Clients,
Slim4Life will continue to support our clients during this unprecedented time. We are taking the utmost precautions to ensure every client and staff members’ health and well-being. This is a great time to really focus on your health, and Slim4Life is committed to your safety and success on your program. Our goal is to avoid any interruptions for our current clients or potential new clients preparing to join our Slim4Life family.
All 25 Slim4Life locations will remain open during standard business hours. In addition to our routine daily cleaning practices, our DFW and KC staff members are providing these additional safety precautions:
- Providing additional sanitation procedures and sanitizing between every client.
- Practicing social distancing by providing additional options for clients; including the use of private rooms that assure more than six feet of distance between the client and counselor.
- Monitoring the number of individuals in each center.
- Providing quick and easy weigh in stations that limit interactions.
- Providing a curbside product pickup option.
If you have any questions, please so not hesitate to reach out to your Slim4Life center for additional information and resources.
Slim4Life is committed to your Success!!
Slim4Life President and CEO